Thursday, September 04, 2008

I JOINED THE CIRCUS!

I am currently performing in ZUMANITY (the sensual side of Cirque du Soleil) here in Las Vegas. It’s a very sexually charged show. It’s edgy, sexy, sensual, with the most talented acrobats, contortionists, dancers and singers EVER!  Can I just say that behind the scenes is pretty hot too!


I started my contract on Jan 14th, 2008 (went into the show Jan 30th) and signed til Dec 31st.  I am almost 8 months into my contract now (260 shows) and LOVING it!  


I have dreamed of joining the circus but never thought it would happen. Especially so unconventionally.  


My role is the ‘Mistress of Sensuality’  or the Emcee and I guide you through the sexual journey done only the way that Cirque du Soleil can deliver. It’s the most beautiful show I have ever seen let alone be a part of. 


I tell my friends to come with someone they want to be with that night... cause you WILL be in the mood!  Maybe it’s good that we are in a hotel... The NY NY Hotel.  



If you’d like to come to the show go to ZUMANITY.COM and purchase your tickets there.  Make sure you send me a email to make sure I am in the show that night. (I have 2 understudies that go on once a month to keep the show fresh in their heads.) 


 Email me at Simplyedie@aol.com


PS... try to sit facing the stage and not off to the sides.... then you see the whole show from the front!  GORGEOUS!

1 comment:

~ T (grits) ~ said...

OMG - I just saw your show last saturday night and it is AWESOME!! I will have to get back to Vegas just to see it again because we had great seats right behind the duo sofas, but on the side and I feel like I missed alot not seeing it from the center.

Edie, you are magnificent, darlin!!!

p.s. is it true that the later show is even more...?